This photo is too perfect. Makayla just loves her Wiggles and Hi5. For the Americans that don't know Hi5 its such a big deal here. But I didn't think it would be too long before Lily loved them as well, since we watch one or the other almost everyday. They were just glued to this show.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Helping to keep up-to-date
Well I have decided I will try to start doing a blog for everyone to keep up-to-date on what is going on a little more. Yes I send out photos of the girls all the time, but photos aren't always the best way to tell everyone what is going on. Plus this will allow me to post some videos of the girls and let people back home see how much the girls are growing. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Georgia and Massachusetts in June... It can't get here quick enough.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that you can see Makayla's pull up, such a Mommy thing with her undies hanging out! :)
Post a Comment