Today I decided to take the girls back to where Marc and I had our wedding photos done. Mom had bought Makayla and Lily shirts that say "I'm the big sister" and "I'm the little sister" so I thought I'd do some photos in those before they outgrew them. Maybe one day soon I will take them back to the gardens and do some photos with them dressed up nice.

This is a photo of a lovely tree that I took some photos under. Just had to take a photo of the tree as well.

Makayla just loves her little sister. She is so good with her. I have been so lucky with both and they are pretty good looking as well if I don't say so myself... :D

She can be an angel sometimes and this is one of those times. She just loves learning what things are and enjoys asking what things are even when she already knows the answer.

One of my friends took photos of her boys like this and I loved it so thought I would see how I went taking some of the girls. Only if they would work with me at the same time...

Lily is always so full of smiles. This is a tree that Marc and I had some photos at and was trying to get both of the girls to do a photo at it but Makayla wasn't working with me.
This is my effort at getting her to throw leaves above her. She kind of understood what I was saying but when she went to throw them she just let me fall. I love photos of little kids with leaves all around them but guess I will have to wait until we can find more leaves for her to play in. But they still turned out cute!!!

She is such a big girl sometimes. I just loved how she laid there with her leg resting on her knee playing with the leaves. Shes too cute!!!

She doesn't like smiling for the camera so I always have to catch those little moments when she is having a good time for herself. She is growing so quickly.

This is her favorite way to sit. I always say she is going to be a catcher like her Auntie Kelli. Look she is already getting her hands up and ready to catch the pitch. Kelli will have to teach her that one hand stays behind her back... :)

I love playing around with photoshop. This is just me taking some of the color out. She had such a blast with the leaves.

This is her way of telling me she had enough. Finally done with mom taking so many photos of her and trying to get her to look my way. She is still cute, even though terrible 2s could be done with and I'd be happy. I want my always sweet Makayla back!!! :D
1 comment:
They are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment