Last week we went over to the
Meaney's house to visit Bianca, she use to work at Rose Garden where
Makayla went to child care. But we also know her through Leanne, my sister-in-law. Before we went to their house we stopped off at a pond and feed some ducks because we had lots of bread crust from something I had made for Lily's Christening.
Makayla always looks forward to feeding the ducks so I figured this would be a nice treat for her. When we arrived at Bianca's house, her sister, Amelia, and Amelia's daughter, Alyce arrived. So Lily and
Makayla were able to visit with Alyce. She is a month younger to Lily. She hasn't started crawling yet, so Lily was taking full advantage of this and kept crawling all over her and eating her face. Poor little Alyce had to lay there and take it until someone moved Lily away.

I think
Makayla could have stayed here and feed the ducks all day. But it was cold and we ran out of bread. Plus I was afraid she might fall into the water and I would have been in trouble since I had Lily
strapped to me. This is a fairly new area and they are still working on the deck part that will have a fence up, hopefully, that kids won't fall in at.
She looks like she is telling the ducks off. She didn't like it that the bigger ducks were eating all the bread and the small ones weren't getting any. I made sure that all the ducks were feed but Makayla wanted to be able to feed them all as well.
Makayla loved having another baby around. She kept giving Alyce kisses.
Makayla is such a good sister and I know if/when we have another little one she is going to be an even bigger help.

No matter how many times we moved Lily away from Alyce she kept making her way back there. I can't wait until Alyce is moving around and they can play together.
Here is a photo of Lily enjoying Alyce's face... I wonder if she thinks this is her way of giving kisses???
No comments:
Post a Comment