Friday, May 9, 2008

Videos from Christening day

Sorry for taking so long to download these. I was having trouble with them downloading. These are videos that were taken from Kim's camera she got at Christmas. Now I want to get a camera where I can capture some videos. Hopefully I will get one soon. We are thinking of looking into getting a small camera I can keep in my bag so I don't always have to carry around my Nikon. Enjoy the videos.

Whenever we have a cake for any reason we usually end up singing happy birthday or changing it to whatever occasion it might be. We love getting to hear Josh sign as he is so good at singing Happy Birthday. For those of you who don't know Josh, he is the one in the Braves top. This is our nephew, who is autistic so whenever we can get him to use his words and hear him "speak" we do it. Watch Makayla blow out the candles at the end... She just loves getting to blow them out!!!

Lily helping us cut her cake. I think she was wanting the strawberry!!!


These three were having such a great time in Kim's backyard. Lucky for them we spent two weekends cleaning it up. We were hoping that more people enjoyed it out there then just the few that did, but it got cleaned up anyways which is always good, since the kids love going on the swing and the trampoline. When I went outside to get them to come inside this is the lovely response I got from them. Guess they were just having way too much fun.

No comments: