Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Wiggles

We went to the Wiggles with Kim, Leanne, Josh and Olivia. It was such a great time and the kids enjoyed getting to dance. I stole Kim's camera when I went to the front with Olivia and Makayla, but she informed me that we missed getting photos of Josh dancing. I was very upset that we didn't get those photos of him but was sure glad I had her camera because mine decided to run out of battery during the concert.




We started off sitting in our seats.

Josh was covering his eyes with his hat, but he made sure he could still see what was going on. Its too cute when he does this.


This is the blue Wiggle, Anthony.


Lily is wondering what Makayla is getting so excited about.

This is the guy we call the bobble head guy. His head is always bouncing back and forth.

I just love how excited she gets. This was when Wags, Dorothy, and Henry came on stage.


She is just so excited.


Wags the dog dancing around.


This is Makayla's new favorite song, Dr. Knickerbocker.



Captian Feather Sword.

Olivia and Makayla dancing with the Wiggles.


Anthony doing a sailor song.



Murray dancing away.





Bobblehead guy and captain


Bye Wiggles


Olivia doing Wags pose


The photo on the stage.

No comments: